What I’m doing now
I'm in my apartment in East Village. San Francisco trip was fun, saw over 10 friends and went to a bunch of museums.
Work has settled down a lot after the merger.
I'm very happy with how my habits I started in December are progressing.
Things I'm doing:
- Morning habits
- Writing in my notebook
- Skipping breakfast
- Loose-leaf tea instead of coffee
- Deep learning course
- Going to the gym at least twice a week
- Reading and learning
- Started learning hiragana on a whim
- Writing more
- Notebook, journal, blog posts
Things I've done recently
- SF Trip
- Chinese New Year hotpot with family
- Board game night
- Korean BBQ
Last updated February 13, 2017